6 Signs Your Spouse May Be Cheating
No one wants to think about the fact that their spouse may be cheating on them. However, there are some signs that can’t be ignored. At Whitesell Investigative Services in Rock Hill, SC, we specialize in infidelity investigations. Our South Carolina infidelity private investigators want you to know the following signs of a cheating spouse.
- Their appearance changes. Have you noticed a sudden, dramatic difference in the way your spouse is dressing? Have their grooming habits changed?
- Their bathing habits change. If your spouse starts showering as soon as they get home without a reasonable explanation, it could be a sign that they’re having an affair.
- They’re either more or less affectionate. Someone who’s cheating may show their spouse either a noticeably greater or lesser amount of affection.
- They have sudden changes to their work schedules. This can seem innocent enough. However, working late or taking business trips are often signs of infidelity.
- Their telephone habits are suspicious. Does your spouse suddenly try to hide his or her phone? Do they not want to tell you who they’re talking or texting with? This is a red flag.
- Their internet habits are suspicious. Has your spouse started clearing the browser history once they’re finished using the computer? Sudden changes in any communication habits should serve as a warning signs.
If you suspect your spouse is cheating on you, it’s time to call a South Carolina private investigator. Whitesell Investigative Services will do what’s necessary to find the truth. Call us 24/7 to begin your infidelity investigation.
Whitesell Investigative Services is a professional private investigation service in Rock Hill, SC. Contact us for all types of investigations, including infidelity, divorce, child custody, background checks, or if you need a process server.
Whitesell Investigative Services
842 N Cherry Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29730